Thursday, September 29, 2011

About Me (If Anyone Really Cares)

My name is Issac Jacob Turner III. I am 21 years old and I am a zoologist in training at my local university in Ohio. I have always loved animals as well as nature ever since I was a kid. Lately, I have been frequently going out into the forest to check out the local wildlife, both for my school work and for my own fun. I made this blog so I can share my experiences as a zoologist with the Internet. This is my first blog, so I'm kind of learning the ropes.

I have my own personal spot in the forest outside my college where I like to go to document wildlife. It really is a beautiful place. I wish I could take a picture of it and share it with you all, but I don't have a camera to take one with. I've been saving up for a really good camera that I saw at the store a few months ago, but I also have to pay my rent.

My favorite animals are birds, lizards, owls, and hedgehogs. I just find them so interesting when you watch them in their natural habitat.

Anyway, every once in a while I will make a new post telling about my latest experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment